- Experience, Competencies, and Education
- Associate’s degree in business administration, human services, or related field, preferred.
- Experience working with populations with barriers to employment
- Strong customer service and relationship-building skills
- Team orientation and ability to work well with others in a highly collaborative environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Work under pressure, meet deadlines and be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneously
Ability to read, analyze and interpret most complex documents relating to federal regulations under WIOA guidelines. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquires or complaints.
- Mathematical Skills:
- Ability to perform basic mathematical equations
- Reasoning ability
- Ability to apply principles of logical thinking of a wide range of practical problems
- Ability to deal with a variety of abstract or concrete variables
- CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to provide proof of insurance is required to drive personal vehicle on company business. Additionally, an acceptable motor vehicle record based on Goodwill guidelines is required to drive a company vehicle or transport program participants.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND MEASURES
- Accomplishment of assigned tasks
- Development of clearly defined relationships with specific businesses in the region
- Increase in overall placement percentages in the organizational
- Ability to be flexible, dependable, and demonstrate professionalism
- Ability to generate statistical reports in a clear and appealing format
- AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES SPECIFICATIONS:
- Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl; talk or hear.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may be required to drive and transport participants.
- Work Environment Work environment characteristics describe here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not normally exposed to adverse weather conditions.