Experience, Competencies and Education
- High school graduate or equivalent with additional education or training preferred.
- Exceptional administrative, secretarial, typing and organizational skills.
- Five or more years’ experience in the administrative/secretarial field.
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Windows Office products.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
- Ability to work effectively with employees, individuals in training programs and volunteers.
- Basic mathematical skills are required.
- Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of practical problems. Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (Formulas, equations, graphs, etc.,). Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
- Must be bondable, insurable, and hold a valid driver’s license.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to provide proof of insurance is required to drive a personal car on company business. Additionally, an acceptable motor vehicle record based on Goodwill guidelines is required to drive a company vehicle or to transport program participants.
- Notary-not required but preferred.
Goodwill offers a competitive salary and benefits for full time employees such as medical, dental, vision, life, retirement, educational reimbursement, EAP, STD, LTD, and PTO. We offer retirement and EAP benefits for part time employees.
“Helping people and families in our communities achieve a better life through work and independence.”
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.